Yesterday the officers of the Nigerian Police force celebrated the arrest of a notorious kidnap kingpin, a multi billion naira man with luxurious lifestyle. Reports have it that he wears a wrist watch worth $170,000.
While it was a feat worth celebrating and talked about, there are certain observations from the parade and it looks weired.
1. The Evans kidnapper appeared so confident in photos as opposed to a remorseful and terrified criminal we see in the past
2. The officers did not rough handle him like of men on black normally do
3. He appeared like one of our politicians like Dasuki, Metu, and FFK on their way to court
4. The officers parading him appeared like escorts
5. All gang members well seated vs other cases where they seat on the ground
We just hope we’ll see the end of this matter and not swept under the rug as soon as Nigerians forget
Free Website Design tutorial. No Coding